Get Positive Scores for Your Business With Blog Content Marketing
Shorthand for “Weblog,” a blog offers an easy way to present brief chunks of frequently refreshed Web content. Backed with easy-to-use technologies for syndication, comments and trackbacks, blogs are often the blazing centers of social media solar systems that can incorporate sophisticated SEO strategies and community-building campaigns.
Blog Content Marketing purpose is to attract and retain customers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behavior. It is an ongoing process that is best integrated into your overall marketing strategy, and it focuses on owning media, not renting it. One should aim for both social as well as organic traffic with these ultimate weapons. People consider blogs as great help since blogs provide a personal experience not a general opinion. Marketing of blogs is an important feature for all bloggers as it helps them to increase their ratings.
Blogging Weapons for Content Marketing:
- Keyword researched blog post – The usual standard method of attack. The main purpose of this blog post is to basically see if you can rank for something. Don’t just go blind-firing at random keywords. Thoroughly research bunch of keywords that people will search for and think about how they can benefit from what you provide. This is often a heavily SEO intended blog post.
- Hobby and entertainment blog post – You basically pick what interests you the most and blog about it. One can write a blog about different topics. Any topic of your interest can be used. Then share it around your social networks. People who have similar interests will flock to it. Most of it is just to randomly post stuff that just goes viral.
- Tips and training blog post – You simply provide some training by posting blogs with the aim of teaching something. You can either aim for organic traffic, social traffic or both. These ones are very powerful if done right. If you want to know how to stand out with your content, then read more here for some content marketing strategies.
- Opinion and discussion blog post – Your should be encouraging this in all your blog posts anyway. But there are times when you can just blog about something you are ranting and raving about. Rather you post a blog to take advice from people. People love negativity and frustrations for some reason and can go viral very quickly. You’re not necessarily offering advice or tips unlike training-type blog posts but you really want to get stuff off your mind.
- Syndicated content blog post – You are basically syndicating content from a news site or a directory and posting it on your blog. You basically don’t write much here since you’re ‘borrowing’ content from another source. You can’t really aim for organic traffic with this since it’s already been indexed in another site first. But if it’s a trending, viral article, then these are usually good at getting social traffic. However some sites do not permit re-posting of their content.
- Ultimate blog post – It’s an assortment of all of the above. These blog posts may or may not take a little more time and effort than most. Your blog posts are targeting a keyword you are aiming to rank for that’s related to your hobby or primary interest that provides training, tips or advice which also includes your opinion about it.
Every marketer’s dream is to create a piece of viral content. Old Spice, Smart Water, and Blend Tec are just a few examples of companies with campaigns that have received millions of shares, and some serious brand advocates. While there’s no reliable formula for virality, there are some tried-and-true tactics to increase the appeal of your clients.