Adachi Computech Solutions provides instant tech support using on-demand remote support technologies and integrated PC tools that are robust, fast, & secure. The Internet connection is firewall-friendly and uses 256 bit SSL-encryption sessions, which makes it safe to control and manage computer & network systems remotely. It’s like watching your computer fix its self! You can choose to watch and talk on the phone with the technician while the computer is being fixed or you continue doing what you were doing. This technical support service requires an active subscription to any of our PC Support Plans or a purchase of one-time Online PC Help service.
- Client with an incident calls our support technician’s hotline @ 1.866.607.2321 or 908. 315.9574 and describes the nature of the problem
- Our support technician directs the client with incident to accept a remote control session
- The client accepts that our support technician will take remote control of their computer
- The remote control process is initiated by selecting the appropriate code. The support technician will complete the service and ensures that the client’s computer is working well again
Please Call 1.866.607.2321. When directed by a support technician, enter your assigned session code in the box below and click on “Send” to initiate Remote PCHelpNow connection to your computer:
REMOTE SUPPORT BENEFITS:
- Quicker response time to business needs
- Proactive diagnostics and problem resolution
- Less downtime
- Supplementing your in-house IT staff
- Ongoing system patches and software updates
- Improved operational efficiencies
All repairs are covered under a minimum 7-day labor and 90-day parts warranty, or as specified by the manufacturer. Adachi Computech Solutions recommends regular data backup and assumes no responsibility for lost data.
Adachi Computech Solutions can diagnose and fix some software issues for our standard charge. Please be advised that software issues are not covered neither under manufacturer’s warranty, nor under any maintenance Contracts.
Licensed software only:
For any software that requires reinstallation, including operating system software, the customer will need to provide or purchase appropriate licensed software.
Clean Installation of Operating System involves completely formatting the Hard Drive, which will erase all content on the computer, and then reinstalling the Operating System.